Coal Harbour, Vancouver, BC


Canada is a wonderful country to visit and has a large tourism industry. The second-largest country in the world, Canada’s incredible geographical variety is a significant tourist attractor. Much of the country’s tourism is centred in the following regions: Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver and Whistler, Niagara Falls, Vancouver Island, Calgary and Canadian Rockies, British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley, and the national capital region Ottawa. The large cities are known for their culture, diversity, as well as the many national parks and historic sites.

To travel to Canada, most people need a temporary resident visa (TRV), also known as a visitor or tourist visa, or they may need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). Some people, such as citizens of the United States, may only need their valid passport.

Generally, as a visitor, you can stay in Canada for up to 6 months or up until the date stamped your passport, if it was stamped. If you received a visitor record, you need to leave Canada by the expiry date listed on the visitor record. If your passport wasn’t stamped and you used a primary inspection kiosk, you can only stay in Canada for up to 6 months from the day you initially entered the country, or until your passport expires, whichever comes first.

Find out more   


Once you are in Canada, you may be able to extend your authorized stay. If you want to stay in Canada longer, you need to apply before your current status expires. If your application is approved to extend your stay in Canada, you will recieve a visitor record. A visitor record is a document that includes an expiry date. This date indicates the date you must leave Canada by. We will be happy to help you with your application to extend your stay in Canada.

Find out more   


You can apply to visit your children or grandchildren for up to 2 years at a time. It’s a multi-entry visa that provides multiple entries for a period up to 10 years. The Super Visa application must include a letter from your child or grandchild who invites you to Canada that includes a promise of financial support for the length of your visit. You must also have medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company that includes coverage of at least $100,000 that is valid for at least 1 year from the date you enter Canada. You must also undergo an immigration medical exam.

Find out more